Talent Support Programme Scholarship (TSP) 2020-21: Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of West Bengal offers financial assistance for class 11 to PhD students under the Talent Support Programme (TSP).
This stipend is for minority students (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi & Jain) who are residents of West Bengal and have passed their last examination with less than 50% marks.
Talent Support Programme Scholarship
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Amount
- Last Date for Scholarship Application
- Terms and Conditions
- How to Apply
- Renewal Application
- Contact Details
- Students pursuing Higher Secondary, Graduation, Post-Graduation, M.Phil., PhD, etc., except professional and technical courses, are eligible to apply.
- Students who have obtained less than 50% marks and passed in the last examination.
- The total annual family income of the applicant should not more than 2 lakhs.
- Applicant should be a resident of West Bengal, and he/she is currently studying in an Institute of West Bengal.
- He/she should have been continuing his/her education in regular mode.
- Students who are studying in distance mode not eligible to apply.
Scholarship amount ranges from INR 2,550/- to INR 4,900/- per annum.
Last Date for Scholarship Application 2020-21
Last date for Fresh Application: 15th March, 2021
Last date for Renewal: 15th March, 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be granted only upon the successful verification of details provided by the applicant and relevant documents.
- 30% quota of the scholarship is reserved for girl students.
- Only two students from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Step-1: Go to Online Fellowship Portal (http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/)
Step-2: Click on the “New Registration” button at the top right corner.
Step-3: Fill up all information under the “Student Registration” section and then click on the “Submit and Proceed” button below.
Step-4: Then fill up all details under the “Scheme Eligibility” section and then click on the “Submit and Proceed” button below.
Step-5: Note down your USER-ID and then check your given mobile number or email id for the password. Note that, to receive a password, you have to enter a valid email-id and a valid mobile number.
Step-6: Login with your ID and Password to complete the application under the “Student’s Login” section and then change your password for security reasons.
Step-7: Fill up all information under the “Basic Information” section
Step-8: Fill up all information under the “Academic Information” section
Step-9: Upload all necessary documents
Step-10: Verify your Bank Account details
Step-11: Before final submission, preview and verify your application under the “Lock Application” section.
Step-12: Print Application from the “Print Application” section
Step-13: Submit the printed application form along with all the necessary documents to your educational institute. After the final submission, you will receive a permanent ID (PID). With your permanent ID, you can check your application status.
For Renewal, further online registration is not needed; instead, candidates can log in with their previous ID and Password to apply for renewal. Click Here for step by step guide on How to renewal the application.
Telephone Helpline No – 1800 120 2130
Whatsapp No – 8017071710
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official Scholarship Portal:
FAQs on Talent Support Programme (TSP)
1. Go to the online scholarship portal (http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/)
2. Click on the “Track Application”.
3. Follow the instructions.
Note that to check the status of your application, you need a permanent ID.
Only two students.
Contact district minority office with all supporting documents. See More.
For More West Bengal Fellowships Check Out: List of West Bengal Scholarships.