UPSC conducts NDA examination for the recruitment in Army, Navy & Air Force. Every year lakhs of students appear for this exam, making it very competitive. The official recruitment notification for NDA 2 exam is to be released on May 18, 2022.
The online application forms will be available on the official website of the NDA exam from the same day. The last date to apply will be June 14, 2022. NDA 2 2022 is scheduled for September 04, 2022. Read on to know more about the eligibility criteria and steps to register.
The basic factors for NDA eligibility criteria are nationality, age, and educational qualification requirements. Apart from these, NDA also has some physical and medical specifications for eligibility. They differ on the basis of male and female candidates, as well as, the wings of NDA. Thus, aspirants must check the detailed NDA eligibility criteria to know about them.
- Must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, or certain other countries are allowed in the official notification of NDA.
- Must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings, mandatory subjects in Class 12 or equivalent are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- They must not have been born before January 02, 2004, and not after January 01, 2007
Applying for NDA takes two major parts- registering and filling the application form. To register, the candidates must visit the official website and select the registration option.
Registration requires the following steps:
- Enter personal details in the registration form.
- Choosing your preferred wing or branch.
- Verifying the details as no changes are allowed later.
- Submitting the form to generate Registration Number and Password.
Once the registration is successful, the next step is filling NDA application form:
- Fill-in in the required details asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Select preferred examination centre.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
Note: The details should be on their mark sheets and degrees. If any spelling or detail does not match, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately.
NDA 2 2022 Application Fee
The NDA application fee for General and OBC categories candidates is INR 100. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories are exempted from paying any fees.
After the Final Submission of our complete, keep the following documents handy for future correspondence.
- Printout of the Filled-in NDA Application Form
- Application Fee Payment Receipt
- Identical scanned copies of the uploaded Photograph & Signature
- A photo-ID proof in PDF format (20-300 KB)
- Bank Details of Payment of Fees
- Original copies of Class 10 and 12 Admit Cards and Marksheets
The applying candidates should remember that there is no provision for correcting the application form. However, they can withdraw their application forms. A few days after the closing of the application process, the authorities open the application withdrawal window.
To withdraw the application form, visit the official website and click on the link for application withdrawal. Once the candidates have carried out the steps asked there, they will receive OTPs on their registered mobile numbers for verification. After the withdrawal of the form, they should print the receipt of the same.
The application can be withdrawn only during the ‘Application Withdrawal Period’. Once the window closes, the candidates can’t retract their participation. Also, once an application has been withdrawn, it cannot be undone.