In 2016, the Medinipur Sadar Govt. Polytechnic (also known as M.S.G.P) was established, located in Midnapore, West Bengal. The college is affiliated to the WBSCTE (West Bengal State Council of Technical Education,) and approved by AICTE. The college offers 3 years diploma courses in Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering.
Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic, West Bengal
Quick Overview / College At A Glance
- Type: Government Polytechnic College
- Established: 2016
- Approved By: AICTE
- Affiliated To: WBSCT&VE&SD
- Location: Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India
- Official Website: http://msgpolytechnic.in/
- Category: Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal
Address & Contact Details
Vill: Khasjungle, P.O. Abas
Dist: Paschim Medinipur
Pin: 721102, West Bengal
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Science And Humanities
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
Programs and Courses Offered
|Diploma||Electrical Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||60||–|
|Diploma||Mechanical Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||60||–|
|Diploma||Civil Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||60||–|
Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic Fee Structure
|Admission Fee||Rs.200/- (during 1st admission in every year)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.50/- per month|
|Hostel Rent||Rs.50/- per month|
|Electric Charge for Hostel||Rs.50/- per month|
Eligibility and Admission Procedure of Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic
Eligibility For 1st Year Admission
- Candidate should have passed 10th standard examination with Mathematics, English & Physical science/Science with at least 35% marks in aggregate (no round-off ).
- The lower age limit is 15.
- Valid JEXPO Score
Eligibility 2nd Year Admission (Lateral Entry)
- For lateral entry, candidates should have passed or appeared (10+2) level exam from the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development (Vocational Education Division) or passed ITI (2 years) plus Madhyamik or Equivalent Examinations.
- No age criteria
- Valid VOCLET score
The admission process of Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic is carried out based on the JEXPO (1st year) / VOCLET (Lateral Entry, 2nd year) and counseling. Counseling is conducted by WBSCT&VE&SD.
Facilities and Services
- Hostel (Girls’ and Boys Hostel)
- Environmental Impact
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
- Smart Class Room
- Video Conferencing Room
Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic Placement
Placement facilities and previous placement records of Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic.
|Placement & Training Cell||Available|
|Placement Training||360 Degree Training|
|Skill Development Program||Available|
Previous Placement Record
|% of Students Placed Through Campus Interview||> 30%|
Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic Ranking
If you have further queries on the Medinipur Sadar Government Polytechnic, please write in the comment box below.