If you are looking for M. Pharma. admission through GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test), you have to know the minimum eligibility criteria for GPAT. In this article, eligibility criteria for GPAT 2022 are mentioned below.
See Also: GPAT Syllabus 2022
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should hold a B. Pharma. degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy) (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Students from the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before admission for the academic year 2022-23 can also apply for GPAT – 2022.
- Candidates with a B.Tech. degree in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology or equivalent are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: No age limit for appearing in GPAT – 2022.
No. Students with a diploma in pharmacy degree (D. Pharma) are not eligible for GPAT. For GPAT, The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.) (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
No. There are many colleges, universities, and institutes that accept students for M.Pharma. through institutes and state-level exams. However, with a GPAT valid score, you will get lots of options to choose from as the GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) Score is accepted by all AICTE/PCI-approved Universities, colleges, and Institutions.
Many Times. No age limit for appearing in GPAT.
If you have any queries on the GPAT 2022 eligibility criteria, please write within the comment box below.