Established in 2016, Ghatal Government Polytechnic is one of the Government polytechnic colleges of West Bengal. The Polytechnic offers diploma programs, approved by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. A well-developed infrastructure and several facilities are available in this college, like Auditorium, Computer lab, etc. If you are eager to know about the faculty members functioning in the institute, then each of them is experienced and well trained. For further details, go through this article.
Ghatal Government Polytechnic, West Bengal
Quick Overview / College At A Glance
- Type: Government Polytechnic College
- Established: 2016
- Approved By: AICTE
- Affiliated To: WBSCT&VE&SD
- Location: Ghatal, West Bengal, India
- Official Website: http://ggpoly.in/
- Category: Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal
Address & Contact Details
Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal 721212
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Science & Humanities
Programs and Courses Offered
|Diploma||Electrical Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||60|
|Diploma||Mechanical Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||60|
|Diploma||Civil Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||60|
Ghatal Government Polytechnic Fee Structure
|Admission Fee||Rs.200/- (during 1st admission in every year)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.50/- per month|
|Hostel Rent||Rs.50/- per month|
|Electric Charge for Hostel||Rs.50/- per month|
Eligibility and Admission Procedure of Ghatal Government Polytechnic
Eligibility For 1st Year Admission
- Candidate should have passed Madhyamik or Equivalent Examinations with Mathematics, English & Physical science/Science with at least 35% marks in aggregate (no round-off ).
- The lower age limit is 15.
- Valid JEXPO Score
Eligibility 2nd Year Admission (Lateral Entry)
- For lateral entry, candidates should have passed or appeared (10+2) level exam from the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development (VED) or passed ITI (2 years) after Madhyamik or Equivalent Examinations.
- No age criteria
- Valid VOCLET score
The admission process is carried out based on the JEXPO (1st year) / VOCLET (2nd year, Lateral Entry) and counseling. Counseling is conducted by WBSCT&VE&SD.
Facilities and Services
- Hostel (Girls’ and Boys Hostel)
- Environmental Impact
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
- Smart Class Room
- Video Conferencing Room
Ghatal Government Polytechnic Placement
Placement facilities and and previous placement records of Ghatal Government Polytechnic are given below.
|Placement & Training Cell||Available|
|Placement Training||360 Degree Training|
|Skill Development Program||Available|
Previous Placement Record
|% of Students Placed Through Campus Interview||> 30%|
Ghatal Government Polytechnic Ranking
If you have further queries on the Ghatal Government Polytechnic, please write in the comment box below.