GATE 2021 Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering (AE): The official GATE 2021 syllabus for Aerospace Engineering (AE) is released and available. If you want to prepare for GATE aerospace engineering, follow this article to understand and download the complete GATE 2021 Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering (AE).
GATE 2021 Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering (AE)
GATE 2021 Aerospace Engineering (AE) syllabus includes subject topics and general aptitude (GA).
Subject Topics of Aerospace Engineering (AE)
The subject topics include six different sections, and each of the following subject topics has been divided into two categories: Core Topics and Special Topics. The question paper will contain 90% of their questions on Core Topics and the remaining 10% on Special Topics.
Section 1: Engineering Mathematics
Section 2: Flight Mechanics
Section 3: Space Dynamics
Section 4: Aerodynamics
Section 5: Structures
Section 6: Propulsion
Download Complete AE Syllabus:
Syllabus for General Aptitude (GA)
General Aptitude (GA) contains four different sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical Aptitude
- Spatial Aptitude
Download Complete General Aptitude (GA) Syllabus:
Syllabus and Topic Wise Distribution of Marks and Questions
General Aptitude: 15 Marks + Engineering Mathematics: 13 Marks + Subject Questions: 72 Marks = Total: 100 Marks
If you have any queries on the GATE 2021 Aerospace Engineering (AE) Syllabus, please write within the comment box below.