The GATE 2023 registration process began on August 30, 2022, and the link to fill out the application form is currently active. GATE 2023 exam notification has been released by the conducting authority (IIT Kanpur), along with the official GATE exam pattern, syllabus, registration date, and application form dates.
Candidates in their pre-final year of their Bachelor’s degree, as well as those who have completed their graduation, are eligible to apply for the GATE Application Process 2023. However, before submitting the GATE application for 2023, candidates should regularly go through the GATE eligibility criteria 2023.
On that note, let’s learn about everything about the GATE 2023 Application process in detail.
Aspirants must complete the following steps to apply for the GATE 2023 exam:
- GATE 2023 Registration
- Filling of GATE Application Form 2023
- Upload Required Documents for GATE Registration
- Fees of GATE Registration 2023
- Confirm the Declaration
Students must first register online in order to access the GATE 2023 application. And for that, you must provide the following information:
- You must enter your information such as the Candidate’s Name, Email Address, Country of Residence, and Mobile Number.
- Create a password for yourself. Make it unique and short to remember. Type in the given Captcha and click the Submit button.
- After successfully completing all of the details, an SMS and an email will be issued to your cell number and email address, respectively.
- This is a critical stage. Insert information such as a cell phone number and a valid email address, and then establish a GOAPS password.
- All communication will take place via the enrolled cellphone number and email address.
- All communication with foreign students will take place via email.
When you have completed this process, the team will issue you a GOAPS enrollment ID. It is a necessary ID that will be required for filling up forms, downloading admit cards and scorecards, and so on.
- It is the first time you will use your Enrollment ID and Password to complete the GATE application 2023 process. You must choose the paper you want to take as well as the location of the exam. You can select one of three GATE 2023 Exam Centers.
- After that, you must validate your email address and mobile number. They will give you an OTP to your registered email address and mobile number once you have verified the button. Enter your information, including your date of birth, gender, nationality, category, and correspondence address.
- You must now add information about your qualifying degree, such as the name and discipline of the qualifying degree, the name of the college/university, the passing year, and so on.
It is a critical procedure. Make sure you do it correctly. You must upload your documents in image and PDF format here. Documents that must be uploaded include
- Passport size photograph
Pixels Range from 240×320 – 480×640 in JPEG or JPG format.
- Photograph of signature in running handwriting
Pixels Range from 80×280 – 160×560.
Make sure to sign in JPEG or JPG format exclusively with a black or dark blue pen.
- Photo ID Proof
- Category Certificate if applicable
- PWD Certificate if applicable
- Scanned copy of a degree or provisional certificate, or a certificate from the department’s head
Note: The remaining four documents must be submitted in PDF format.
GATE Application Form 2023 requires candidates to pay a registration fee.
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 850|
|All Other Candidates||INR 1700|
|International Students – Dubai and Singapore||US$ 200|
|Students From – Dhaka and Kathmandu||US$ 100|
In the confirmation, you must confirm that you completed the form.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the registration process. You may now easily find out the status of your application. To track the status of their GATE application 2023, candidates must register on the GATE registration page.