If you are looking for studying BBA international business after 10+2 level, please read this article. This article will help you to understand whether this course is right for you or not. In this article, we have explained the course details, eligibility criteria, benefits, job opportunities, salary, and top colleges of BBA in international business. International business encompasses all commercial activities which take place to promote the transport of goods, resources, services, ideas and technologies across national geographical boundaries.
BBA in International Business Course and Its Benefits
The course is very relevant in a modern environment where global trade is increasing and an increasing number of businesses are taking it profitable to search for new markets and work across the countries. While pursuing this course, the students will learn about different aspects of international business such as global business administration, international business programs, and concepts of buying and selling. Students will get both practical and theoretical knowledge of business and trading.
Duration of this course
The duration of this course is three years.
Students should pass class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% marks. And the students who want to pursue this course must have passed class 12 in commerce or must have studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12. These are the minimum eligibility criteria for BBA in international business. Other than that different college may have additional eligibility criteria for admission. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to visit official website of the college where you would like to take admission.
Subjects in BBA
Subject that are taught in this very course are—–
- Fundamental of International Business
- Business Statistics
- Legal Framework of Business and Management
- Values and Ethics in International Business
- Database Management System
- Research Methods and Reports Preparing Module
- International Institutions and Trade Implications
- Communication Skills
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Taxation Laws and Practices
- Export-Import Documentation and Logistics
- International Marketing
- International Financial Management
- Computer Applications
- E-Commerce and International Trade
TOP Colleges in India for BBA in International Business
Top Colleges in India that offer BBA in International Business are——
- Amity University, Noida
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- LPU, Jalandhar
- Christ University, Bangalore
- BVDU, Pune
- Ajeenkya Dy Patil University, Pune
- Parul University, Vadodara
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
- NIMS University, Jaipur
Here, we have listed some of the top colleges in India including private and government for BBA in International Business. Besides these colleges, there are many colleges that offer BBA in International Business.
Job Profile / Job Opportunities after BBA International Business
A BBA in international business graduate is likely to work and communicate professionally with people from different countries having different cultural environments. There are many good job profiles in which you can work as—–
- International training manager
- International human resources manager
- International operations manager
- Global distribution manager
- Accountants executive
- Assistant international marketing manager
- International trade manager
- International sales representative
After completing this course you can get salary package around 4 Lacks per annum. And after having 2-3 years experience your salary will increase up to 20-30%.