Andhra Pradesh (AP) B.Sc. Nursing Admission Procedure 2022-2023: If you want to study B.Sc. nursing in Andhra Pradesh after higher secondary education, follow this article.
In this article, you will find complete information about the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. nursing admission procedure for the session 2022-2023, including the application form, the latest updates, eligibility criteria, total number of B.Sc. nursing seats in Andhra Pradesh.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) conducts the B.Sc. nursing admission for all the government and private nursing colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates have to apply online after releasing the notification for B.Sc. nursing admission by NTRUHS. Next, a merit list will be released based on the marks obtained in science subjects (PCB) in the 10+2 level or its equivalent examination and then admission is carried out based on counseling.
B.Sc. Nursing Admission Procedure in Andhra Pradesh (AP)
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Procedure
- Application Fee
- Important Dates
- Total B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022: Overview
|Admission Conducted By||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS)|
|Admission Process||Based on Merit – the marks obtained in science subjects (PCB) in the 10+2 level examination.|
|Courses Offered||UG courses in Nursing (B. Sc Nursing)|
|B.Sc. Nursing Notification||NTRUHS official website ( http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/)|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admission
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 level examination with a minimum 45% (40% for SC, ST, and BC) aggregate of marks in science (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) and English is a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 level from a recognized board under the AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE / APOSS / SSCE / HSCE / NIOS or other equivalent Board or Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Physical and Biological Sciences.
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 years by December of the year of admission.
- Step-1: The admission conducting authority (Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada) releases notification on B.Sc. nursing admission.
- Step-2: The online application is to be filled out and submitted by uploading all required documents.
- Step-3: The merit list will be published based on the marks obtained in science subjects (PCB) in the 10+2 level or its equivalent examination.
- Step-4: Based on the merit list students will be called for verification of certificates and the admission is carried out based on the counseling. The date of the counseling and counseling centers will be announced by the Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences.
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Application Fee 2023
|Course||Unreserved Category||Reserved Category|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 2360||Rs. 1888|
NTRUHS B.Sc. Nursing Admission Dates 2023
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|B.Sc. nursing admission notification||To be announced|
|The online application start date||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|The merit list will be declared||To be announced|
|Counselling Process will start in||To be announced|
Total B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh
|Total Government B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh 2023||695|
|Total Private B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh 2023||5975|
|Total B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh 2023||6670|
According to 2023, there is no entrance examination for B.Sc. nursing in Andhra Pradesh. The admission will be carried out based on merit – the marks obtained in science subjects (PCB) in the 10+2 level examination.
In 2023, the B.Sc. nursing admission in Andhra Pradesh is based on merit, not based on the entrance examination.
Total Number of B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh: 6670
Total Number of govt. B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh: 695
Total Number of private B.Sc. Nursing Seats in Andhra Pradesh: 5975
You don’t have to download and fill out the form for B.Sc. nursing admission in Andhra Pradesh. You have only had to apply online. The link for the online application will be published on the official website of the conducting authority.
If you have any queries on the Andhra Pradesh B.Sc. nursing admission, please write in the comment box below.